If you are the home team and you want to save your coach from numerous calls about where your fields are located then follow these steps:
*These directions assume you are on your team page, logged in, clicked on edit mode and you have clicked on the schedule tab.
1. I would recommend opening two browsers, one to edit, one open to the "Fields Location" tab and then open your associations field button.
2. Click light grey "schedule" and then the game you want to edit i.e. 6:00 pm game.
3. Click yellow "edit game details" tab
4. Type in the field location including the field number. i.e. "RCF #1
5. Copy URL from browser you opened in step 1.
6. Paste URL where it asks for a Field URL. *Make sure there is only one http://. Delete the other if necessary.
7. Click "Save Details"
Repeat process for all your home games.
Please take 5 minutes total to add field locations and it will save you a ton of time during the season.
Tag(s): Coaches Corner